Friday, May 21, 2010

Tha Silent Partner - Tha Silent Storm

A GIFT TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED THA SILENT PARTNER SINCE THE START!!


Tha Silent Partner - Tha Silent Storm

label: on Bandcamp, Tha Silent Partner
released: 14 May 2010
style: beats, trip-hop, lo-fi, hip-hop instrumentals

"When making beats, sometimes I get carried away by inspiration... By the time I come down from this inspirational high, something wonderful develops. I usually keep it to myself or give it to a selected few. But this time, I'll let you all peep..."
"This is my ode to rainy weather...."
Tha Silent Partner

Tracklisting:
1. It's Raining Outside...(Intro) 01:30
2. Must Go(I Know) 03:13
3. Sayonara(Interlude) 02:13
4. Rainynite 04:18
5. Autumn's Storm 04:43
6. Outro (Still Raining) 02:19

<a href="http://waasawki.bandcamp.com/album/tha-silent-storm">It's Raining Outside...(Intro) by Tha Silent Partner</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment