Monday, August 13, 2012

Glenn Astro & I​.​M​.​YRMiND - Castles In The Clouds EP


Glenn Astro & I​.​M​.​YRMiND - Castles In The Clouds EP 

label: self-release 
released: 04 May 2011 
style: instrumental 2step hiphop electronic 
format: 320kbps mp3 

This EP by Glenn Astro & I​.​M​.​YRMiND was actually released in May 2011, but it’s coming to me as fresh as anything out right now. Free bandcamp for the whole thing, so hit the download for some seriously smooth hip-hop and deep house tracks that can be filed next to producers like Kassem Mosse, SDC, and Floating Points. 

tracklist: 
1. Glenn Astro & I.M.YRMiND - Heatwave 02:30 
2. Glenn Astro & I.M.YRMiND - Interlude I 02:20 
3. Glenn Astro & I.M.YRMiND - My Vibe 02:45 
4. Glenn Astro & I.M.YRMiND - Interlude II 01:57 
5. Glenn Astro, I.M.YRMiND & Rasho T. L'Or - That Long 04:53 

No comments:

Post a Comment